The materials contained in the Site are protected in Switzerland and internationally by applicable copyright and trade mark law. The Claxus logo is a registered trademark of Claxus. Without the prior written authorization of Claxus the foregoing may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, distributed, or used for derivative works. All other trademarks, company names and product names or logos, which appear herein, are the property of their respective owners. You may not use of these logos without the prior written permission of the respective owner.
Claxus grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, temporary permission to download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Site for personal, non-commercial viewing purposes only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
Any use other than personal, non-commercial viewing purposes requires the prior written consent of Claxus.
The materials on the Site are provided “as is”. Claxus makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. It is your obligation to assess the accuracy and timeliness of content before making any decisions regarding products or services described on this site.
Claxus shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, loss or injury resulting from your access to, use or inability to access this Site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Site. In particular, Claxus shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer and software equipment, loss of data or other property on account of your access. You agree that downloading any materials, information, products, software, programs or services occur at your own risk and that Claxus is not to be held responsible for any resulting damages, including loss of data or damages to your computer system.
Claxus shall not be liable for any damages — direct, indirect, or other — resulting from your use of the Site. This includes your use of any other websites or resources that are linked from this Site. In particular shall Claxus not be liable for any loss of revenue, disruption of business, loss of cost savings, or loss of programs or other data.
As a user of this Site you may submit text comments (“User Submissions”). You retain all ownership rights to your User Submissions.
By submitting User Submissions you hereby grant Claxus a worldwide, perpetual, and irrevocable license to use, display, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and perform the User Submissions in connection with promoting Claxus and the Site. This license is royalty-free.
You affirm, represent, and/or warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Claxus to use your User Submissions on the Website.
You agree not to misuse User Submissions. A misuse would occur by submitting in particular but not limited to the following:
- material that is illegal, defamatory or pornographic, or otherwise offensive;
- material of a threatening or insulting nature to persons or companies or their products;
- material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Claxus all of the license rights granted herein.
- advertisements for products or services and/or the use of data for the distribution of advertisements (for example, SPAM).
- commercial use of the service, in particular by including links to pay for services telephone numbers (for example, 0900 numbers or similar)
- material that is otherwise illegal
- material that uses technical means which adversely affect or could adversely affect the performance of the Site (for example, software, scripts, bots, etc.)
Claxus has the right (but not the obligation) to remove such material at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
Links to other Websites
Claxus has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Claxus of the other site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
You agree that the laws of Switzerland, without regard to its conflicts of law principles, will apply. To the extent no other forum is prescribed by mandatory law, any conflict arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the domicile of Claxus GmbH.
Revised: 10.08. 2017